Briar Lodge, Bar Harbor
- June 9 - June 16 $3500
- June 16 - June 23 $3700
- June 23 - June 30 $4000
- June 30 - August 25 $4900
- August 25 - September 1 $4200
- September 1 - September 8 $3200
- September 8 - October 20 $2900
All rent plus The State of Maine Sales and Use Tax, and security deposit.
Homeowner requests no smoking and no pets. Homeowner will not permit large parties or events at this property.
Located on the historic Shore Path in Bar Harbor, Briar Lodge is a gem. With views of Bald Porcupine Island and Egg Rock this cottage with lovely grounds and wonderful water views is within walking distance to all that Bar Harbor has to offer and minutes from Acadia National Park.
Briar Lodge was designed by William Ralph Emerson and has an interesting upside down orientation with bedrooms on the first floor and the kitchen, living room and dining area on the second floor.
The lawn and gardens are beautiful and there is a patio with sweeping water views.
Please Note: The staircase leading from the first floor to the second floor is very steep.
- Bedroom with a queen size bed
- Bedroom with a king size bed
- Full bathroom with tub/shower
- Open living room with dining area with ocean views
- Dining area seats 6
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Bedroom with two twin beds
- Powder room.