Grant Camp, Seal Cove
- May: $1,800 weekly, $3,000 biweekly, or $4,800 monthly
- June: $1,800 weekly, $3,000 biweekly, or $4,800 monthly
- July: $3,000 weekly, $5,000 biweekly, or $6,000 monthly
- August: $3,000 weekly, $5,000 biweekly, or $6,000 monthly
- September: $2,500 weekly, $4,000 biweekly, or $5,000 monthly
- October: $1,800 weekly, $3,000 biweekly, or $4,800 monthly
All rents plus The State of Maine Sales and Use Tax, security deposit, and utilities.
Homeowner requests no pets and no smoking please.
This newly constructed year-round home is located on the edge of Sawyers Cove. With a deck across the entire front of the cottage facing west, the daily sunset provides an ever changing view.
TOP FLOOR: large LIVING ROOM with fireplace and sliding glass doors to DECK facing the water--open to dining area and kitchen. The KITCHEN is fully equipped and has an electric range, dishwasher and an island with a sink and a small dining island. The DINING AREA seats 6 and has a door leading to the deck. The MASTER BEDROOM has two twin beds, large walk-in closet and door to deck; also, a private bathroom with two seperate toilet and sink areas (separated by a tub shower room). There is also a POWDER ROOM, an OFFICE or study, and a LAUNDRY AREA with a washer, dryer and set tub, this area connects the house to the TWO CAR GARAGE, and has a stairwell to the lower level.
LOWER LEVEL: Large FAMILY ROOM with a door to deck, a fully equipped KITCHEN. There are also three BEDROOMS, one with a single twin bed and two with two twin beds. This floor has two full bathrooms.