Quiet Times, Northeast Harbor
- 2022 Weekly Rates (USD):
Apr 14 - May 28: $4400.00
May 28 - Jun 11: $6600.00
Jun 11 - Jun 25: $7700.00
Jun 25 - Jul - Aug - Sep 03: $10,450.00
Sep 03 - Sep 10: $6325.00
Sep 10 - Nov 12: $5500.00
All rates are for 6 people maximum. $350 per person above 6 up to max occ of 8.
Rate does not include the cost of departure cleaning
All rentals are plus The State of Maine Sales and Use Tax.
Home owner says no pets and no smoking please.
This cottage has a view of Somes Sound and is located near Carl's Brook in Northeast Harbor, at the intersection of Manchester Road and Sargent Drive. This one story home was built in 1981 and has a beautiful stone fireplace in the living room as well as heat making it quite comfortable no matter what the weather.
- Living room/dining area- Living room walls are mostly glass overlooking an open deck that may be entered from either the dining room or the living room. Large granite fireplace accessible from both the living room and the deck
- Kitchen-open to Living/Dining room, fullly equipped kitchen Dining table seats 6 easily.
- Den with game table.
- Hall bathroom with tub/shower.
- Master bedroom with king size bed. Private bathroom with tub/shower combination.
- Bedroom with queen size bed and private bathroom with tub/shower combination.
- Bedroom with 2 twin beds and private bathroom with tub/shower.
- Two bedrooms each with single bed and bunk bed. These two bedrooms share a full bathroom.
- Laundry room.
There a den that is a bit seperated from the Main House with a gas fireplace and televisoin. This is the perfect spot to enjoy some solitude, get some work done or catch up on the news of the world
YES! This home has wireless internet.